Mission & Strategic Plan
The John M. Pfau Library provides access to a breadth of knowledge, information services, and venues to enrich scholarship and people's lives, while supporting life-long information literacy, critical thinking, and societal engagement.
The John M. Pfau Library will engage, inspire, and partner with our community. We will be recognized as:
- an open and dynamic learning, instruction, and study environment, both physical and virtual;
- the preferred gateway to knowledge resources, collections, and technology;
- the campus advocates and specialists for information literacy and knowledge preservation and conservation;
- providers of swift access to acquired and requested materials;
- a creative space and purveyor of scholarship produced by and for the University; and
We strive to be innovative, flexible, and responsive to the needs of our users; we will strive constantly to improve service; and we will assess the quality, relevancy, and usability of all that we do and spaces we maintain.