Visit the locations below, learn about our many services, and complete your passport to enter a drawing!
Date: Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016
Time: 1-4 p.m.
How to Enter the Drawing: Pick up a passport as you enter the library and use it to collect a complete set of stamps. Turn your passport in at the Library Administration Office, PL-2006 by 4 p.m. on Feb. 25. You will then be entered into a drawing to win an iPad Mini, a Coyote Bookstore gift card, or a Starbucks gift card!
Check-Out Desk (1st Floor)
– Here’s where you can check out books, DVDs, and laptops.
Research Assistance (1st Floor)
– Get personalized, professional help with your research from our librarians.
Interlibrary Loan (1st Floor)
– If we don’t have the book or article you need, we will get it for you!
Innovation Lab (PL-1003)
– Explore cutting edge technology featuring: virtual reality, 3D printing, electronics, and 3D scanning.
Cafe au Lib (1st Floor)
– Hungry for food as well as knowledge? Visit our café!
Instructional Lab (PL-2005)
– Stop by and learn about the Deep Web. Maybe even try out one of our new video tutorials!
– Photo Viewing and Scanning Event Light refreshments will be provided.
Library Multimedia Center (PL-5005)
– Here’s where you can check out video/camera equipment and iPads, and enter the Hoopla Hula Hoop contest!
Library Administration (2006)
– The drop off point for your completed passport.
If you have questions or would like to know more about the upcoming event, please contact Iwona Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909)537-3447