Find out how the Pfau Library can help you make your research successful.
- Reference – Talk to a librarian to get help with a question!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - See if the answer to your question has already been posted online.
- Getting Started – Learn the library research basics: finding, evaluating, citing.
- Library Guides – View our subject and course research guides.
- Tutorials – View quick, video lessons, including Library Quick Start tutorial
- Workshops – Are you a new student? Come to one of our workshops.