Calculator Lending Program
Current CSUSB students with valid Coyote OneCards (university ID) may check out TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators or TI-503SV standard calculators at the Check-Out Desk. Calculators may leave the library building. They MUST be returned in person at the Check-Out Desk and all calculators must be returned when the library closes regardless of the amount of time left on the loan.
Loan Period / Renewals: Calculators may be borrowed for a four-hour period. The loan may be renewed only once for an additional four-hour period. To renew the loan, bring the calculator to the Check-Out Desk, or renew online via My Library Account.
Overdue fee: Fees are $5 an hour for a maximum of $120. After 24 hours, it is considered lost and a replacement fee will be charged.
Lost, stolen, or damaged replacement fees: $150
- Can I take the calculator to class?
- Yes, calculators may leave the library building.
- Can I keep a calculator overnight?
- No. The calculator must be returned before the library closes at the end of the day, regardless of the amount of time left on the loan.
- Can I place a hold on a calculator or reserve it?