Reserve a Study or Collaboration Room
Follow these steps:
- Select a room type from the list below.
- Select a day from the calendar and up to two 1-hour slots, consecutive or not.
- Login with your MyCoyote username and password.
- Submit your booking information.
- Your reservation is now complete! Keep your final confirmation email as proof and bring it with you.
So, what kind of room do you need?
- Reserve a Group Study Room (groups of 2 or more) Please note, the library has 6 more group study rooms that are first-come, first-served!
- Reserve an Individual Study Carrel (only 1 person)
- Reserve a Multimedia Collaboration Room (individuals or groups working on audio-visual projects)
For all room locations and details, check the Map of Group Study Rooms (PDF)