There are two options for printing from your laptop:
- The quickest way to print from your laptop is by using the PrinterOn service at http://www.csusb.edu/mobileprint. See PrinterOn service Instructions.
- If you plan to print from your laptop regularly, we recommend that you add our printer to your computer, however, you will first need to configure your laptop.
To print wirelessly from an iOS, Android, Kindle, or Nook device you can either use the PrinterOn service at http://www.csusb.edu/mobileprint (See PrinterOn service instructions) or download the PrinterOn app.
PrinterOn Service Instructions
- Make sure either "Library Printer 3" or "Library Color" (if you want to print in color) is selected
- Enter your email address
- Browse to your document
- Click the arrow for more printing options
- Click the green printer icon
- You will receive a "Release code," which you will need to print your document
- Select your email address at the respective print station for the printer you selected
- Enter your release code, press "ok," and then follow normal printing procedures
- If you sent more than one print job and entered the same email address each time, you will only have to enter one release code for all of your print jobs.
Configure Your Laptop
The first time you attempt to print from your personal laptop computer via the wireless network, connect to the eduroam network, select your operating system from the list below and follow the instructions to configure your laptop. You will only need to do this once.
Please note that the laptops owned by the library are already configured.